This card is a work in progress. I am not 100% in love with it but I like the idea.
I started this card knowing I was going to turn it into a shaker card. I started with the front panel using Watercolor paper. I stamped the two images from Stampin Up Something to Celebrate. I colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Markers. Using an Exacto I cut out the space between the two images. Using a black marker I lined the edge I just cut as well as the images. I adhered some Craft Foam to the back of this panel to give the shaker pieces room to move.
Now for the shaker part. I decide to try using a page protector and my fuse tool by We R Memory Keepers to create a pocket. I don’t really like this page protector. I am wondering if it needs to be a heavier or maybe a thinner protector. I did not have the static problem I was having with the acetate but….. I personally don’t like the way it looks. Gonna give it another go with some different material. I did adhere Creative Memories paper to the base of the card to help the shaker pieces stand out.