A Jar Full Of Ladybugs

This card was a great idea but I think I put too many shaker bits in or to many bugs. I’m not sure but I still think it turned out cute.

I started by stamping the ladybug, coloring and using my Brother Scan and Cut to cut out the ladybugs (there is not a die cut for these bugs and fussy cutting takes too long). I took a piece of paper the same size as my card base and stamped some clouds and the sentiment. I also stamped the jar and used my Scan and Cut to cut it out as well. I placed a piece of acetate in the opening of the jar. Then I added some foam on the back  so I could put some shaker bits and the lady bugs inside the jar. I added some Wink of Stella to the clouds and added a gray lid to the jar. On the ground under the jar I added some polka dotted grass die and  wooden washi tape.☻

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s